I don’t always enjoy cleaning but I LOVE how amazing it feels to have a clutter-free room! Look at the difference some purging and organizing can make:
Also, curtains in a bag at the bottom of a closet are clutter. Curtains on the window are not. Our curtains were clutter for 4 months. So glad we fixed that!
And one of my favorite things about decluttering is that less stuff = more usable space. Like in this kitchen cabinet:
Next on my declutter list is the rest of my kitchen, and I’m going to Instagram it LIVE on Thursday! Join me, okay? We can help motivate each-other! Let’s just hope I don’t have any more cabinets filled with egg cartons 😉
And don’t forget to get my book – it’s only $2.99 until the end of the month!
My Dresser & The Kitchen Summary:
- Spent 3 hours decluttering (I’m halfway done in the kitchen).
- Filled 0 trash bags for donation.
- Filled 1 trash bag with trash.
- Filled 1 bag with egg cartons to give to a friend who actually owns chickens.
- Time spent cleaning, decluttering & organizing: 29.5 hours
- Bags for donation: 14
- Bags of trash: 8
- Plus 1 huge Christmas tree.