Special Note: While the fun sale I’m going to tell you about lasts for 14 days, you will only receive 2 emails total from me about this – this one today plus a last-minute reminder the final day of the sale (April 7th).
Since this blog is not a sales blog, I rarely write sales articles. Today, however, I want to share information about an organizational eBook bundle with you because:
- This is a great deal.
- I love organization.
- I’m excited that one of my books is part of this bundle!
Here’s information about this fabulous deal…
Welcome to the eBundle that will have you organizing your schedule as well as spring cleaning your home and home based business! In these 23 eBooks, you’ll find tips, support and know-how about working from home, cleaning, organizing, and mom support along with printables!
The All Organized – Organization eBook Bundle is available March 24th until April 7th for only $20. That’s a savings of $133! So hop over and buy it now!
Organizing your home
This 6 eBook mini eBundle (sold as part of the full eBundle) will have you breathing a sigh of relief as you move through getting your pictures organized, know what paper you need to keep, help for homemaking, and working towards having less stuff & more living!
- Paperless Home Organization by Mystie Winckler
- GTD for Homemakers by Mystie Winckler
- The Busy Mom’s Guide to Getting Organized by Sara Pederson
- 10 Steps to Organized Paper by Lisa Woodruff
- 10 Steps to Organized Photos & Memorabilia by Lisa Woodruff
- Simple Living- 30 Days to Less Stuff & More Life by Lorilee Lippincott
Working from home
The ‘Working from Home’ mini eBundle (sold as part of the full eBundle) will help you stay calm and productive when you need to work while children are underfoot. Complete with an eClass, this bundle will also help you organize your direct sales business as well as learn about establishing office hours and a schedule that will help you thrive as you run a family and a business.
- Organizing the Business of Direct Sales by Lisa Woodruff
- Organizing Direct Sales Office Hours eClass by Lisa Woodruff
- Productivity 2.0 by Prerna Malik
- Summer Sanity Savers for the Work at Home Mom by Prerna Malik
- How to be a Work at Home Mom by Prerna Malik
This mini eBundle (sold as part of the full eBundle) will help all of us with meal planning and involving the kids in cleaning so we can work and live more efficiently. There’s also support here for the mothers of special needs children and those in the military to learn how to organize their homes even more efficiently.
- Easy Peasy Chore Chart by Alina Joy Dubois
- Empowering Special Moms by Marla Murasko
- Meal Planning Made Simple by Merissa Alink
- Organizing Military Matters by Kaui Eiklor
This mini eBundle of 2 cleaning books is mighty! It’ll help you schedule your cleaning and know what’s clean enough so you’re not embarrassed when clients, friends, or your mother-in-law stops by unexpectedly.
(Also sold as part of the full eBundle.)
This ‘Scheduling’ mini eBundle of 6 will help you create a schedule, arrive on time, and provide simple strategies that work for your entire life. With the planner printables included, you will be able to make a plan that works for YOU!
- Project Organize Your Entire Life by Stephanie Morgan
- Creating a Schedule that Works by Marlene Griffith
- 28 Days to Timeliness by Davonne Parks
- An Excellent Life: 5 Simple Strategies for Doing Life Well by Beth Beutler
- 100 Days of a New Year by Jennifer Tankersley
- HOME List Plan It ePlanner by Jennifer Tankersley
(Also sold as part of the full eBundle.)
This eBundle will be available March 24th until April 7th for only $20. That’s a savings of $133! So hop over and buy it now!
The Fine Print: We have all the nitty gritty details over on the Frequently Asked Questions Page, but here are a few highlights:
- Download and back up your eBundle right away! We all know how busy life can be, so don’t wait! We can renew download links until May 9, 2014.
- Can’t find your eBundle? Check the spam folder in your PAYPAL email.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds and the deadline for purchasing will not be extended.
- If you have any questions or issues with any of the e-Books included in this bundle, please contact that author directly.
- YES! This eBundle CAN be read on Kindles, iPads and more!
- Have questions about the eBundle? Check out the FAQ page for support!
Want to become an author or affiliate of our next eBundle? Head over and submit your eBook information!