Is it really obvious that my favorite blog is Money Saving Mom?
Here’s an example of why: Crystal Paine recently compiled a fantastic list (complete with her mini-reviews!) of 14 of her favorite time management and organizational books. I feel very honored that my eBook, 28 Days to Timeliness, is on her list!
I personally love:
- 28 Days to Timeliness, by yours truly! (Read sneak peeks here)
- 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life by Crystal Paine (click the link to read my review)
- Tell Your Time by Amy Lynn Andrews (change your life in 30 pages!)
- 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think by Laura Vonderkam (hands down, the best time management book I’ve ever read!)
- Eat that Frog (I got this for $0.99 but it’s worth the full price!)
Go here to check out all 14 of Crystal’s recommendations.
What is your favorite time management/ organizational book, and why is it helpful to you?